Sunday 4 April 2021

Working on Chaotic Overlords Terminators

From the start I knew these Terminators would become horrible monstrosities. They were always going to have big ugly faces with bulging eyes and horns protruding from their jaws. They were going to wear suits of chaos armour, and have extra arms to hold their mighty axes while missing arms elsewhere and just have their guns sprout out from their sides. This was the initial "plan". I didn't know the unit would turn out to look like THIS. 



And oh, here's a tip regarding bases: I got 100 poker chips for 4,90€ from the local Clas Ohlson store. They are exactly 40mm in diameter. And the local craft shop Sinelli (or was it the Hobby Center I got these from?) sells 100 wooden buttons that are 25mm in diameter for 7,80€. Cheaper than anything else that works for Warhammer bases I've ever come across. 

No comments:

Post a Comment