Sunday 28 March 2021

Building up a unit of Terminators. More sculpting on the Heldrakes. Khorne Lord of Skulls primed.

So the unit of brutish Terminators is forming up here. I'll be sculpting in more of the good old hunchback Chaos Warrior types of armour plates on them. Faces will become huge and bloated sacks of stitched together flesh, bulgy eyes and horns sprouting out from unusual places. 


The Heldrakes have been covered in yet more fleshy tissue and teeth. Also started building up their arms. Other has got pincer types of curved claws made from old plastic Chaos Warrior helmets, while the other will be having more humanlike fingers. I decided that I didn't like that much of the other ones face, especially around the eye area. So I sculpted some stitched lines to cover the eye sockets, and consider giving it just a single big eye on its forehead. 



The Khorne Lord of Skulls finally got some primer and dribbly red basecoat on. I actually gave it four coats of Army Painters Matt Black primer in hopes I won't rub any of it off while handling it when painting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment