Friday 24 January 2020

Cleaning the table - a picture dump from the 2019 (pt.9)

What is this tomfoolery about again? This.


Orks vs. Iron Warriors REMATCH (battle report pt.2)

Continued from a much earlier post.
I just didn't have the willpower to finish writing about it earlier. And now I don't remember that many details anymore. Maybe I'll fill a line or two about some of the events if any come back in to my mind.

A good old friend used my Iron Warriors for this battle, while I had the Orks then fresh from the painting table.
























The Killa Kans and buggies were awesome in this game, while the Gorkanaut sucked in most of the Iron Warriors fire for the first one or two turns, but managed not much else. Almost everybody involved got killed in the end. IIRC my Weirdboy's head exploded on the last turn, and while trying to charge the remaining Chaos Vindicator with everything I got (that just felt like THE Orky thing to do, even though it meant I wasn't holding onto some objectives anymore), it almost demolished all of those that attempted and also failed their charges.

A very tight scrap with a narrow victory for the Orks, with some lucky objectives drawn. If I interpret the notes correctly, looks like killing of the Iron Warriors warlord might have netted a total of 5 victory points for the Orks (1 base point for a unit, 1 for that guy being the warlord and a lucky three extra points rolled for the Kingslayer objective). And it was the Killa Kans who lobbed 'is 'ead orf. Looks like the Killa Kans ALSO finished off the Maulerfiend, Chaos Bikers, a unit of Cultists and the Yellow Sorcerer on a Disc of Tzeentch, while scraping a few wounds off the Helbrute and Obliterators as well.

A great game. Total Annihilation.

WAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment