Wednesday 22 January 2020

Cleaning the table - a picture dump from the 2019 (pt.1)

The year 2019 was propably the most productive year hobbywise I've ever had. Made an army of Iron Warriors Chaos Space Marines, had a good start with Sylvaneth & Ork armies, reinforced the ranks of the Death Guard hordes, finalized a few Necromundan gangs and built tonnes of tabletop terrain. Also played numerous games of Necromunda and Warhammer 40k. I'd like to thank my much loved friends for all the long hours spent gaming and having such an awesome times. You know who you are. Much appreciation, thumbs up and deep bows also go towards the utterly awesome folks from the YakTribe, who have been an endless source of inspiration for me last year. So thanks!!!

I also like keeping this blog a lot. However, there's sometimes a little pressure when going through the hundreds of crappy pics I've taken, and trying to come up with something/anything to say about them. And as the cameras memory card seems to be gathering a lot of new material on weekly, sometimes daily basis, I felt it's about time to just dump here ALL the stuff from last year I haven't uploaded already. I'm not going to take any pressure from writing, editing etc.. Of course I can, if I want, right?

So here it is, a picture dump from the 2019 (pt.1). First up we've got some easy platforms.












No comments:

Post a Comment