Saturday 24 July 2021

Raising the Army of the Dead (pt.2) - The Mortis Engine

Been a while since the last post! Much holidays and vacations and very painful leg situations. Also enjoying family times & sauna at the cabin. And of course adamantly mustering more undead creatures to the hordes. 

I wanted to include a Mortis Engine in my army, but couldn't find one from the friendly local gaming shop, the always awesome Fantasiapelit. They had one on the upper shelf, as I later found out. Dammit! I even went as far as to visit the local official Warhammer shop, but since they don't accept regular honest cash money, I couldn't buy anything from them. So I had to make my own version of the Mortis Engine. Had an idea that it could be a tree / gallows pole type of configuration, growing out from a shambling group of Zombies. I'll be adding more of the Zombie / root growths, as well as a ghostly figure that's hanging from the gallows and kind of pulling the whole thing forth menacingly. 













No comments:

Post a Comment