Sunday 17 May 2020

Just a relaxed sunday afternoon with a bunch of Rats.

Did some basing on the Warlock Engineer and Hell Pit Abomination, as well as staining washes on the Clanrat banner bearer. While waiting for them to try, I decided to build up some more battleline for the army. Didn't want to start another unit of Clanrats (as that would require doing 20 models more), nor go for the Clans Skryre direction I've been planning yet. So a unit of 10 Stormvermin was the order of the day, as they can be used as a battleline unit in a Skaventide army.

Pillaging through my bits boxes I found 5 old Stormvermin models in various conditions. They were joined with the bigger armoured Clanrat models, and got chewed up Chaos / Elf shields to better distinguish these elite rodents from their smaller cousins. If you like cool looking shields, please chew them. If you like your teeth intact, please don't. Next up I'll sculpt more armour, and might add some spikes or ridiculous head ornaments on them.


At the moment my army list looks like this:
   * Warlock Engineer (almost done)
   * Hell Pit Abomination (almost done)
   * 20 Clanrats (done, except for the banner)
   * 10 Stormvermin (assembled)
   * 10 Giant Rats (done)
   * 4 Rat Swarms (done)
   * 2 Rat Ogors (done)

I should probably add in more characters. Vermin Lord (got the old metal model waiting for assembly!), Clawlord and Master Moulder might be the ones I'll go for next. A unit of Stormfiends and other Clans Skryre / Moulder stuff after those.

No comments:

Post a Comment