Tuesday 9 February 2021

WIP - Painting of another Helbrute & Demon Prince. Also made Obliterators.

Here's a few shots from the last painting stages of the Overlords Demon Prince character I finished yesterday. Forgot to post these earlier but what the hey. This is mostly just so it's easy to check up which paints were being used. Nice progress on another Helbrute as well. It's gonna be finished very soon. 








I also bashed up a trio of Obliterators at home. Didn't have all the nicest sculpting tools or bitz boxes available, so did rough basic work with all the putties, Legos and a few chosen miniature parts smuggled in from the vast chambers of my Hobby Castle. Major elements are the old school Pink Horror heads I hastily tried to replicate with Blue Stuff (among some other more technical looking more detailed parts). The detail is mostly not that crisp, but it's okay since I'll be sculpting in some touch ups with Green Stuff anyways.




No comments:

Post a Comment