Thursday 24 September 2020

Building some Poxwalkers / Chaos Cultists / Necromunda citizens

I like hordes. Yesterday I assembled and kitbashed up a unit of 20 Poxwalkers, that can also proxy as Chaos Cultists and Necromunda citizens, Scavvies and Plague Zombies when need be. The ones that don't have any technical equipment (rebreather masks and such) will surely work as Warhammer AoS zombies as well. 

Today I did some sculpting with Green Stuff to blend all the slightly mislocated and oddly grown arms in place, or just hide such things under heavy robes. I'll be adding heavy hoods for these poor dooders after the first layer of putty has hardened. I wanted these models to have really passive stances. So no lifting of arms or any heroic postures. Just shambling about, corrupt and demented. Really like how the robed bodies I sculpted from Milliput the other day came out.  




No comments:

Post a Comment