Friday 11 September 2020

Approaching the Realm of Chaos

Decided to give the Alpha Legionnaires a bit of a break and do something more mutated and chaotic for a change. Was pondering whether I should just add something to my existing Death Guard or Iron Warriors armies, but chose to give a start to YET ANOTHER force of Chaos Space Marines and their warped comrades. 

The agenda is kinda simple. Lots of mutated weirdness, sculpting and conversions (as always) involved. Heavily influenced by the old Realm of Chaos stuff. Bone coloured power armour with wear and tear, rust, slime, texture paints and transfers and all this goodness. Lush bases with lots of greenery. So super Death Guardy looking I guess. But I'll try to assemble such units that I can use this force as whatever legion I want. These are the Children of the Warp.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment