Tuesday 3 March 2020

Upgrading the photo gear

Finally got down to purchasing some proper (and cheap) DAYLIGHT BULBS, a duo of cheapest light fixtures for them, and the cheapest possible TRIPOD for my camera. I even got very generous discount on that tripod because of a minor pricing error at the shop, and their staff being absolutely and unnecessarily friendly and helpful. So thank you shop and staff there!

Took some test pics with the same camera settings (on macro mode) as always/recently. First a few with the traditional dirty table background. Then decided to try white background. Later noticed the board I used for that wasn't white. Anyways, I think the difference those two lightbulbs and a tripod made in the quality of final pictures is just astonishing. Next I need to learn how to use focus. Just cropped and scaled the images down and adjusted the levels a bit. Sweet!
























No comments:

Post a Comment